Help for Seniors - Help for Families - Help for Caregivers
- Caring or preparing to care for your elderly loved ones?
- Reeling from crisis situation to crisis situation?
- Feeling resentment and anger towards your aging parents?
- Frustrated with navigating the social & health care systems?
- Feeling that you may have caregiver burnout?
- Taking care of you while providing elder care?
Helping Families Experiencing Difficulties Caring For Elderly Loved Ones!
My name is Mary Lou McCrodan and my role as Canada’s Life Care Coach is to help families who are having problems coping with and caring for, elderly loved ones, usually aging parents. I do this through Tele-Coaching.
I’ve been in your position and know how to navigate the system, know what programs and funding are available to you and know how to open the doors to the help, support and care you and your aging parents want and need.
As a solution-focused Life Care Coach and Seniors Advocate, my role is to provide empathetic support and practical real world guidance to help you resolve your challenges.
I will help you find appropriate solutions to the wide range of challenges and issues impacting you at this time.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions about my tele-coaching and support services and how I provide help for seniors and their families. Please also check out the FAQ’s section of my website.
If you’re concerned about:
- Being a caregiver for elderly loved ones
- Accepting responsibility for elder care
- Navigating the health and social systems
- Managing your own health and well being
Then we should talk - I can help!
You’ll get winning guidance and practical direction from a seasoned Life Care Coach with proven expertise incaregiver coaching, life care planning, problem resolution, transition management and advocating for seniors.
I offer a COMPLIMENTARY "Overcoming the Challenges of Caregiving for Aging Parents” 1-on-1 tele-coaching session with me personally.
It helps us get to know one another, understand the circumstances that brought us together and for you to decide if we’re a “fit” and that this approach is right for you.
It’s time to begin your caregiving journey of change – so let’s get started.